White Oak Global Advisors Completes $10 Million Term Loan Facility to Vulcan, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2018 – White Oak Global Advisors, LLC (“White Oak”) announced it has provided a $10 million term loan facility to Vulcan, Inc. (“Vulcan”), a vertically integrated aluminum mill located in Foley, AL. Commenda Capital acted as financial advisor to Vulcan. The White Oak facility was closed in conjunction with a $30 million revolving credit facility provided by MB Business Capital. Together, both facilities were used to refinance the company’s existing senior debt and to support the company’s growth plans and working capital needs.
Vulcan has been in business since 1966. In addition to manufacturing various grades of rolled aluminum, Vulcan also manufactures blank and finished road signage, utility line markers and stamped aluminum parts used in many industries
Vulcan CEO Thomas Lee commented, “With the guidance and direction provided by Commenda Capital, we were fortunate to be introduced to the White Oak team. From our first meeting onwards, White Oak acted with urgency, efficiency, and desire to get the deal done with the utmost professionalism. We also know they would make a great lending partner for both our company and MB”
About White Oak Global Advisors
White Oak Global Advisors, LLC is a leading global alternative asset manager specializing in originating and providing credit financing solutions to facilitate the growth, acquisitions, refinancings and recapitalizations of small and medium size enterprises. With over $7bn of capital invested in over 500 companies, White Oak provides small and medium size enterprises with term loans, asset-based lending, invoice factoring, trade finance, equipment financing and treasury management. Since its inception in 2007, White Oak’s disciplined investment process focuses on delivering risk-adjusted investment returns and establishing long term partnerships with our borrowers. More information can be found at www.whiteoaksf.com
- Surf ATL Selects Commenda Real Estate to Assist its Efforts to Develop the First Surfing-Based Outdoor Adventure Park in Georgia
- USAntibiotics Reopens Facility and Returns Antibiotic Production to the United States from China
- Trans Ocean Network Partnering With Ocean Networks for Caribbean Express
- Jackson Healthcare Saves Only U.S. Antibiotic Manufacturer of Amoxicillin; Purchases Out of Bankruptcy
- Breakthrough mobility and therapeutic device receives landmark FDA Clearance – introducing the MAC System