Commenda Appoints Chief Operating Officer and Chief Accounting Officer
ATLANTA, June 8, 2017 – Commenda Capital, LLC announced the appointment of Francisco Javier Perez, CFA, as its Chief Operating Officer (COO) and Tom Bohannon as its Chief Accounting Officer (CAO). Mr. Perez and Mr. Bohannon, both of whom have been a part of the Commenda Team since 2016, are being promoted to the administrative team whichmanages the operational needs of three offices and 18 team members.
“Commenda has been very lucky in attracting executives like Javier and Tom who bring extensive experience, outstanding analytical skills and deep practice knowledge to serve our clients,” said John Runningen, Principal and co-founder of Commenda Capital. “Mr. Perez and Mr. Bohannon will be critical in providing the support services that our merchant banking team requires as theyquickly and efficiently respond to the needs of our clients.”
Commenda Capital, LLC is a merchant banking firm, headquartered in Atlanta, which supports lower and middle-market companies seeking capital for growth, recapitalization, shareholder liquidity, and restructuring.Commenda supports its clients with services that go beyond capital including targeted marketing plans, strategic planning, and operational resources making the client’s unique and compelling value proposition obvious to all stakeholders. Commenda calls this Capital+. It’s the “+” that makes all the difference.
For additional information please visit www.commendacapital.com or contact: John Runningen, Commenda Capital, LLC, 770-858-0085
- Surf ATL Selects Commenda Real Estate to Assist its Efforts to Develop the First Surfing-Based Outdoor Adventure Park in Georgia
- USAntibiotics Reopens Facility and Returns Antibiotic Production to the United States from China
- Trans Ocean Network Partnering With Ocean Networks for Caribbean Express
- Jackson Healthcare Saves Only U.S. Antibiotic Manufacturer of Amoxicillin; Purchases Out of Bankruptcy
- Breakthrough mobility and therapeutic device receives landmark FDA Clearance – introducing the MAC System